When Blacks are too Common

I just got back from Indonesia few weeks ago and there i went to tailor my own custom made suit considering the total cost of approximately RM400 for a nice semi wool suit. Since i was not in the same flight with my family, they took the finished suit and i only had the chance to try it on about few days after coming back to Malaysia.

I was shocked to see the cutting of the suit jacket.It was horrible since i requested for a slim fit, double vented suit jacket ended up being as if it is for some old filthy-lack-of-fashion-sense businessman. Frustrated i am, brought me to some altering shop in mid valley and they charged me RM130 to alter the suit. That's not half of the bad news just yet, they can only finish the alteration by end of January which leaves me suit-less for dinner i am scheduled to attend today.

Depressed, Sad, i was. Seeing how much money i have left and finding new one would be out of the question. However the lady luck was still on my side, i managed to borrow some of money from my mom and managed to find a pre-made slim fit polyester+cotton suit in Cambell Complex in Kuala Lumpur.

It was a single button, normal lapel, single vented silvery Grey suit. Matching it up with black vest with white shirt and not to forget black cuff link. Not to leave my suit naked, i put on some black satin pocket square and silver tie.
It turns out to be very good. way out of my expectation as i never even dare to wear such combination.






I had a blast with everyone in MPIS (Majlis Penganugerahan Ibnu Sina) today.Owh and Mama, thanks and ill pay u back later

2 comments:

fifi January 21, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

omg... my bro is turning into flizzardo ver.2 hahahahahha..

nonetheless, u looked good there dear mister. and if it is not our blood relation, i'd be willing to date you anytime.

ZeD January 22, 2010 at 3:53 AM  

haha flizzardo lagi over ok.