The Beginning of The End



As of today, I have exactly 49 days until my professional exam part 2.To be honest i haven't been studying as much as i did back then in Klang. I slacked off like hell anyone can imagine in minor posting and also since "that".I barely studied at all for all my major postings and yet i am blessed with all the luck. Managed to pass all my major posting but clearly for the upcoming exam, luck alone wont suffice for someone to succeed.

As of today, i promised myself to spend my time studying, less with the computer, less with goofing around like idiot and getting myself closer to Allah. 2 of the most important sacrifices i am going to make would be

1. Stop going out especially at night (be it hartamas,al-safa,bangsar,ampang,movie)
2. Stop shisha-ing.

I would spend most of my time in my room like what i did for my professional exam part 1 and have the book opened all the time and revising. Although to be honest i am not sure whether this gonna work out fine or not, or whether i would be able to cover my 5 years of learning with some mere 49 days of struggling. but it is worth the try. I know i don't want to fight a losing battle.


else i will cut something of mine due to regret and use this instead. HAHA!
Ya Allah tunjukkan hambamu ini kearah kejayaan. Amin~

0 comments: