Owh do u hate me??

Well i spend my dinner few days ago in rasta TTDI with a best friend of mine, and of course when there's food and meet up.. there will be stories.. well this friend of mine is very pretty, smart (book and street) and very very independent carrier woman. I would definitely hit on her if she's not my best friend. haha~

Anyway.. here goes, there are few people currently trying to hit on her and none of them in my personal opinion suits her at all. One having a very severe inferiority complex and another being a douche bag practically.I don't know about others but i guess most of them wind up in either one of the group i mentioned about.
well speaking of which, having a carrier, and being a boss, she is a very busy person and rarely reply my sms-es (damn u! haha). Well basically the highlight of the story would be when she did'nt manage to reply a sms from one of the douche bag and later on followed by subsequent sms saying

douchebag : "hurm why didn't u reply my sms? are u busy? or do u hate me?"
the girl : "sorry did not managed to reply in time. was busy"
having said that, she was actually pretty mad and annoyed by the sentence "do u hate me?"

Well guys out there. I know i am not eligible enough to advise people or anything but then, what do u intend to achieve by saying that sentence?
this only shows that

1. You are feeling inferior and lack of confidence towards yourself
2. You are practically worried more about your competitor
3. You suck at choosing words and sweet talking
4. You practically want to annoy her (unintentionally)
5. Congratulation you just actually shut the girl's heart

So please.. if you want to hit on a girl, at least be confident, be who you really are, don't bother about other competitor and whether u get the girl or not, don't make a fool out of yourself




Something i found while browsing old files in the computer... :D

0 comments: