X_X

What happened if you have haphazard sleep cycle,
spend the night reading but basically cant remember a thing?
well and u have class at 7 till afternoon. You are pretty much a walking
zombie by then. Gosh this pattern need to end. Either i have to stay awake till tomorrow night or i have to sleep now! The latter one obviously not an option


p/s: binger get well soon, wont be fun without teasing u around haha

++Ok in addition to my earlier post, i have decided to write a little bit more, here goes.. i came back from home today and reached UM around 6.20 only to realized i forgot to bring my room key along with me.. (@.@) and ended up speeding back home and reached home 6.50 and after performing subuh prayer and taking a bath i wanted to rush back to UM for my class at 7.30am..

Speeding Excites me.but not when you are nothing more than half dead zombie

halfway i realized i forgot to take the key.. (like seriously?) and i turned back and frustrated i went for some binge eating and then drive back to UM. The traffic was horrible. i cant barely even do 40km/h.. and reached um around 8.50am..
Too bad that i missed the class.. i wanted to hear Dian presenting Pancreatitis case :(

I realized then that i can borrow extra room key from the office for awhile without going through such hassle.. so lesson learned... 1. I am too clumsy without enough sleep. 2. I desperately need to correct my sleep cycle 3. I edited this post zillion times due to spelling error. Get some sleep laaaa
DARN AM I THAT STUPID???

0 comments: