A Day to Celebrate 2

Currently im waiting in the car to have my breakfast with Iyas and Fazrul.. well since they're going to be late and me being here ahead of time, i figured out, writing some should be good.

Anyway look at the location, another good features in this mobile blogging.. we're going to have breakfast in Raju's in PJ. Honestly i heard alot about this restaurant but 6 years in UM an trust me i have never been here before.

well just want to congratulate my lit bros for getting award for spm and lutfi obtained best student for islamic studies ( haha still cant beat my bio)







luqman in waistcoat and lutfi is in blue







cant get enough of luqman's sarcasm and lutfi's sleeky manipulation







the one on the left was for best student bio and other 2 are for commoners... bwahahja rite along?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Chantek 5/13,Petaling Jaya,Malaysia

1 comments:

Narina Joe "Najo" April 2, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

oh, and there goes my bro in between them...