End of my cuti-cuti Malaysia

Well last week i was so enthusiastic about going all around malaysia, and going to places i have yet to set foot in. I was actually so worked out about this road trip and had everything planned just fine.

My friends and I was scheduled to go today but some of my friends bailed out and we decided to cancel the trip. Well they mentioned about low on cash and etc.

The scheduled trip was supposed to be a backpackers style where we will only sleep either in car or stay in friend's home. A very low cost travel and the only thing we need is fuel. (My best friend offered his touch-n-go card already).

Well enough of talking about something that will never happen. Well to be honest I am quite sad as i would personally think this would be my last great escape before my 6 months intensive. But things happen for a reason.

Sigh...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: