Optimistism

hurm.. not to talk big or anything, im quite suprised on how im actually handling all these bar thingy.. some people would be depressed and distracted like god knows how.. but then im doing my study like usual.. perhaps not as hard as i hope but so far so good

well im telling myself that, whether i got barred or not, i will still sit for exam sooner or later ( be it another 1 year or etc ). to think about it being depress is normal but then it serves no purpose. what do you get from it in the end? maybe just sympathy at the early part but in the end sooner or later people gonna start to be annoyed. y dont i change this whole things into anger and feed on them. like i used too.. like i always did.

let me remind myself again
i scored sloppy 5As for PMR and what i did was, i kept reminding myself, my closest friends in boarding school was nothing better compared to me.. im no dumb ass.. i feed on that for SPM

then although the result for SPM was good, but not good enuff to earn myself scholarship, then i feed on that again for my matriculation

and this time im gonna do the same thing again. bcoz i know i am not stupid.
just a little motivational push before i end the day. goodnite :)




well nothing related just to brush up,this lateral xray of spine shows typical "rugger jersey" evidenced by thickening upper and lower end of the vetebras. this is caused by osteosclerosis commonly seen in patient with chronic renal failure. It is due to secondary hyperparathyroidism leading to renal osteodysplasia. clinical feature would be vetebral tenderness. see i am not stupid.. (ok dats a good way of denial.. i mean it.. good way)

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: