Fibroid and one good weekends

well obs n gynae are centainly the most busy subspecialty ever.. been going for 8-1:30 and 2-5pm classes everyday. clinics and even OT

last friday i clerked a case for OT. this lady a 37yr old nulliparous presented with menorrhagia and pelvic pain. 5 fully soaked maximum protection pad. she was later on diagnosed to have multiple fibriod thru ultrasound and opted for surgery




speaking of which its slightly smaller than futsal ball (addition to the futbal fever)

well and on the saturday, my little brother cooked me a wonferful ayam lemon




trust me he learned this from his nintendo DS. amazing huh? not to mention the lemony tasty of the crispy chicken. it was certainly mouth watering..

oh btw argentina won!!! and next up.. germany.. may the mighty argentine make my extend worthwhile. haha ;p


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: