What kept me alive

these past few days were horrying.. hearing all the lame things blurted out by girls from my course..

yes i know that they all are doctors but cant they just shut the hell up and do the job.. instead of whining and updating their fb status every minutes??

here are some of them
" owh i didnt realize today is saturday"
" owh tagging is so tiring "
" lamenye xdpt tgok matahari "
" bestnye tido dlm ambulance "

what are they trying to prove here? u choose the path and u know how it would end up. get over with it and just do the job...




ok this is out of the topic.. foods are the one keeping me alive, cars and dreams and imaginations are my oxygen..
im all workes up when we all talk about scirocco and all..

and since its been awhile.. i just wanna say
1. congratz aton and kamal
2. happy bday to my best friend

;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

fifi June 8, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

best nye tido dalam ambulance.. hahaha