Food

Well im currently obsessed with this new series i watched while i was on holiday in MEL. Its called junior masterchef australia. Thanks to this im fully occupied with doing something that is actually worth my time.

Without a doubt, those kids can cook beyond their years. Well i have my own version of masterchef at home. Some of u may know how well my little brothers can cook but i think it runs in the family. Ecehhh.. Haha




This is my chocolate hazelnut pudding with cream chantilly and candied orange zest.
Lesson learned: u have to manually whisk instead of using machine for pudding, use non dairy cream and find a zester!




Normal fried rice




Fried kuey tiaw
Lesson learned: kuey tiaw doesnt blend well with chicken, prawn and some kerang can do the wonder. Taugeh and daun bawang also




My chicken schnitzel.
Lesson learned: u can make breadcrumbs with blender. U dobt really need food processor. Of course the later can produce more superior result




Lutfi's grilled chicken with honey orange sauce and "i still cant rememer the name of the sayur"
I think its a sweet-somthing-piece


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

Location:Jalan 3/3,Bandar Baru Bangi,Malaysia

0 comments: