Happy 52nd Birthday

Today is a birthday to the most important person in my life. She's on leave today due to flu but at least she's at home :) .Well the is nothing else to say apart from thank you for everything, and thank you for being there all the time.

Sorry this time I didn't manage to buy whole cake but I got u something certainly better than half a cake :p Anyway semoga panjang umur murah rezeki. Sorry for any wrongdoings, i never meant to hurt you in anyway. I'm very fussy from the moment i was born, when i was so fussy about drinking my milk, my food, those tasteless vegetables. Sorry when i got back from school with very mud stained clothes and shoes. Sorry if ade tercharge ur credit card (rasenye belom lagi). Be happy always... ill buy u a lamb shank anytime. just tell me when.


Love u always
-zed
p/s: thx god u like the julia OP art large wristlet


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments: