when I count to 3, open your eyes, the past is gone and the present is a good place for you to live in

Its been awhile since i watched a really2 good movie. lately the movies in cinema are overshadowed by such good trailer and the movies ended up being overrated and the qualities are horrible. I don't have to name them as many people would just agree with the previous statement. I just got back from Hartamas with my best buddies and we decided to watch a movie in my friend's room. The movie was "the blind side". A true story played by Sandra Bullock (she won oscar best female actress for her role in this movie). I don't think i need to feed you all with unnecessary reviews and spoil the fun but the movie is definitely earned its place in my favourites.

p/s: Sandra Bullock's daughter in the movie is freaking HOT~! :D

Ok lets talk about life. Since i need to extend my course for another six months, i have to wait for the rest of the coursemates to finish their exam and obtain results on the April 15th, therefore currently im unofficially on holiday before the study begins. Well how is the whole thing affecting me? Some of my friends appealed and the faculty decided to let them sit for exam but then i didnt even bother to appeal? why was that? i have my reasons

1. Studying for 3 weeks for study week is nearly impossible as you need to cover 5 years course.So i need a miracle to do it in 6 days. Considering how insecure i am and i need to finish reading everything not just focusing on the importants stuffs,this would clearly be an imbecile move.
2. Currently with my level of knowledge, if i happened to be lucky and passed the exam, im nowhere near reaching satisfaction as i dont want to be a sucked up doctor in the end
3. i strongly believe with 6 months intensive, i am going to be a very good doctor. (I have this situation in my mind,bugging me like mad, that made me think this way, imagine there is a life and death situation and u ended up killing the patient with your lack of knowledge. Do you really think God will forgive you? the family members might forgive you but then, how about Him from high above?)
4. Yes im missing the first RM24000 my colleagues are getting by missing work early, but then again its not like im not going to work later on.

I guess thats about it. when everything crumbles and haunting you and it is hard to make decision, just close your eyes, count to 3.God Bless You :)


1 comments:

fifi April 19, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

belum jadi doctor dah start kira duit.. geeee