When sexy Red meets Elegant Black

A week ago i came across this blog selling housing for Blackberry.. and it catches my eyes straight away and I, as usual, impulsively ordered some for myself. Until now I am not sure why I did it but then, today was the day to pick up the package. I was excited for the whole week and cant wait to get a new look for my phone. A little bit about the seller,he's known as Eric and his blog is kinda famous with a lot of followers and trust me he do know his way around BB. It's just awesome when you can do something you are passionate about in life. and better of... earn something from it.

Well, I own a black leather wallet with red stitches to complete the magnificent design and for some of you who may know me, I have this affection towards Red and Black combination.

In the English language, the word red is associated with the color of blood, certain flowers (e.g. roses), and ripe fruits (e.g. apples, cherries). Fire is also strongly connected, as is the sun and the sky at sunset.

Perhaps this color combination on my newly owned phone would be a start for my red and black collection. I always wanted a car with black and red interior. Kinda sexy huh? well anyway here are the pictures of my phone. Owh by the way.. "thx Eric for pimping my BB"

New Red Trackball

Classy Black Metalic Back Cover
Metallic Hot Red Bezel to seal the deal

0 comments: